Start United States US rapper Mac Miller died of accidental overdose

US rapper Mac Miller died of accidental overdose

279
0

The US rapper Mac Miller, who was found dead in early September, died of accidental drug, drug and alcohol overdose, according to medical examiners. According to the autopsy report, cocaine and the strong painkiller fentanyl were detected, among other things, as reported by the Los Angeles office yesterday.

Paramedics were called by emergency call on September 7th to the house of the 26-year-old musician in Studio City, a district of Los Angeles. There his death had been determined, said the forensic medicine.

Pittsburgh-born ex-boyfriend of singer Ariana Grande has enjoyed success with songs like Weekend, Cinderella and Donald Trump. This autumn he wanted to go on tour. The real-life rapper Malcolm James McCormick had raised addiction issues in his songs and in interviews.